Thursday, April 20, 2017

James' Spring Break Week

 It snowed one night that James was here and I told them they better hurry up and make snowmen and throw snowballs because it was going to be gone by tomorrow.  I'm glad they took my advice, it was a perfect soft snow for playing with. Maggie's snowman above.
 Again with Maggie
 James' snowman.
 James and a picture without his sisters in the background, so particular.  lol
 Sarah and what she says is a "snowmobile." Creative Sarah.
 The snowmobile by itself.
 Pouncing on their snow creations.
 Fixing the snowmobile.

 Using the force on his sister. lol
 Squishing the snowmobile.
 Ooops!  I really didn't want to squish it. lol
 Happy Birthday James!!! 11years old and with his buddy on his shoulder. He loves that bird. It's so funny, his actual Birth Day was the day he was traveling back to CA and he got the whole plane to sing him Happy Birthday.  So awesome!!
 Playing out front.  Some of these they didn't know I was taking.
 Having fun!
 My lovely prodigy.
 Sitting in the street.
They must be talking about the world at large. :P

We had a great week with James!  We look forward to summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment